Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lakers Parade


























I hope everyone had fun celebrating the 15th Lakers championship in Downtown Los Angeles this afternoon. I watched the celebration on T.V., and seeing 80,000 plus fans convene in the L.A. Coliseum wearing purple and gold was a sight to see.

By the way, anyone notice that Trevor Ariza received the biggest ovation of the day?! PLEASE DON'T GO! PLEASE DON'T GO! I'll blog about what the Lakers should do in the off-season at a later time, but it sure looked like people had a great time, as everything went smoothly.

Well, the word smooth is not a word I would attribute to the man Lakers fans know as the "Mad Dog." Mark Madsen is still the king of the greatest Lakers celebration of all time. I give you his epic 2001 speech followed by the single best dance performance ever performed on stage. Just take a look at how intense he is while giving his speech in Spanish!



No comments: