Monday, June 29, 2009

Future Black Laker Unis?


Check these bad boys out. Don't panic Laker fans, because this is just a mock jersey. The Mamba won't be wearing this anytime soon.

But I gotta say I'm digging these uniforms. I wouldn't be opposed to the Lakers wearing these a couple of times during the season. It's well known that athletes enjoy wearing throwback uniforms, and sometimes they play even harder...right San Diego Powder Blue Chargers?

Well, as long as the jerseys are long, but let's keep the shorts long too okay?!

Let's not forget that most people were against the Lakers wearing their white uniforms on Sunday, even though it was Jeanie Buss' tribute to Chick Hearn.

Of all jerseys sold in 2009, the white unis accounted for 35% of jerseys sold. They also outsold the traditional Lakers purple road jerseys.

Anywho, I like these mock jerseys. What do you guys think?

8 comments:

Drewww said...

I dont think im liking these man.

Jonathan Khamis said...

I've always had a thing for the color black Drewww, and I must say these do look snazzy!

And yes, I know that black isn't really a color!

Mathew said...

I think these are pretty sweet. Andrew's opinion is flat out wrong. I'd definitely like to see these jerseys on the court sometime.

Drewww said...

Their alright but seriously its not for the Lakers. Why black? I think they should bring back the old school blue and white jersey's for a couple games during the season. IDK it just doesnt say Lakers for me.

The Seez said...

Those are way steezy! I bet you I can find them at the swap meet.

Anonymous said...

What the hell does the last comment mean?

H B George said...

I would like to see them wear these uniforms for some of their road games. If they play good while wearing them, i say make them their official road jerseys.We need a little change.After all,variety is the spice of life ! and if black is not a color Jonathan, why do they name black people colored people?

James is not in HB said...

Yuck. Gross. Sick.

Purple and Gold. This reminds me of when Steve Lavin made some black UCLA jerseys and the fans realized what an idiot he was with that move.

The Lakers should keep with tradition and not change their colors and jersey. That's what the Clippers do - not the Lakers

And don't forget, if the Lakers go black, they are probably never going back...to the old uniforms.