Thursday, May 14, 2009

Where Amazing Happens

I'm sure you've all seen the NBA commercials titled "Where Amazing Happens," and this has to be the best of the bunch. This is a moment that I will never forget for the rest of my life! I can remember celebrating with my dad, brother, and cousin, as if it were just yesterday. We all screamed "We're Goin' To The Finals!" as loud as we could, because this moment signified one of the greatest Laker comebacks in history. I present to you Kobe alley-ooping to Shaq vs. Portland in Game 7 of the 2000 Western Conference Finals.

Where were you when amazing happened?


2 comments:

Mathew said...

Ahhh good times good times. We jumped up and down like giddy little schoolgirls. I think that was the year I first got into basketball/jumped on the Laker bandwagon. Great commercial. Let's go Lake Show advancing tonight baby yeeeeeAAAAAAAH!

DC James said...

Lets go Rockets! That's how a real team plays together. Smack those primadonna Lakers.