Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sonora remains undefeated in victory over Sunny Hills



Get ready for a showdown La Habra.

For the first time since 1975, the Sonora Raiders are 7-0, and they are bringing new found swag into the Highlanders lair next Friday night.

I'd advise getting your tickets ASAP, and getting to the game early.

“I’m sure it’s gonna be a big game," said Sonora head coach Paul Chiotti. "The whole city will come out and get excited."

Baba Eko, who had two touchdownss in Sonora's 35-14 victory over the Lancers, was clearly geeked about playing the Highlanders next week.

"It’s gonna be a big game," Eko said. "I think everyone’s gonna be here. I can’t wait for it.”

I just hope Willy Wonka doesn't show up for next week's game. Watch the video above to see how he crashed the homecoming halftime ceremony.

No comments: