Monday, October 26, 2009

Jonathan Khamis Special Guest on Sports Central "High School Rewind"

I had the opportunity be a guest on Sports Central's "High School Rewind" show. I had a great time talking high school football with my former broadcasting partner Rahshaun Haylock. I was there along with Servite's head coach Troy Thomas and quarterback Cody Fajardo.

I appear half way into the video so check out the show by clicking the link below:

http://www.cbs2.com/video/?id=117657@kcbs.dayport.com

5 comments:

B. said...

Awesome job! I love watching your videos for all the latest news! You really know your OC football!

Mathew said...

That was awesome. You looked very comfortable behind that intimidating desk. You two had some good chemistry, I sense a future partnership. Good job.

baj said...

Wow Jonathan what a great appearance. The nonverbal cues were all evident, other than the vast knowledge of football you presented a great awareness of camera angles and audience connection. I really enjoyed the enthusiasm that you brought to the table (both literally and figuratively). High school football has a great new voice, that of Jonathan Khamis.

HB George said...

I can't believe how far you have come Jonathan. your'e knowledge of high school sports is very impressive and you looked very relaxed on camera.What more can you ask for . you are the best, keep up the good work.

Jamilio said...

Awesome job! You had high degree of knowledge on the topics that you discussed. You looked really relaxed, comfortable, and spoke with great confidence and I enjoyed the enthusiasm that you presented. That guy better watch out cause I can see you taking over!