Sunday, August 2, 2009

10,000 Hits and Counting


I started this blog in May of 2008, and I've finally reached the 10,000 hit plateau! I want to thank everyone, from the visitors who happened to find this site by googling "jakked up," thinking they were going to see some big time football tackle, to my most loyal visitors who aren't afraid to leave a comment!

It's been real fun blogging about whatever has been on my mind, from "Mannywood" to "Odom Gate 2009." I hope you all have enjoyed my video pieces, and be sure to check out my favorites on the right hand side of the website.

Please continue to check out my site whenever you can, and tell your friends, because this site isn't even close to being JAKked just yet!

3 comments:

H B George said...

I look forward every morning to going on your blog to read the interesting articles.You have done an excellent job with your'e coverage of local sports.We will be watching you on a major network one day. Keep up the good work Jonathan !!

B. said...

Wow! I can't believe I've been on your site 10,000 times already! Just Kidding :) I'm amazed at this milestone, yet at the same time it doesn't surprise me that thousands of people are acknowledging your great work. I'm looking forward to your future posts! Keep 'em coming!

Seez said...

Congratualtions, John! Now get your ass on Facebook, and do all you can to spread your work! Your blog deserves it!